Product Release Notice RTX64 3.2
General Availability Release Date June 16, 2017
RTX64 3.2 is the latest 64-bit version of IntervalZero s market-leading hard real-time software products. This release provides a number of new features, usability improvements and resolved issues. RTX64 3.2 can be downloaded here.
- Adds support for the Intel Apollo Lake platform, along with taking advantage of Intel Cache Allocation Technology (CAT) when possible. (5493)
- Adds support for Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703.
- Adds support for multiple (up to 12) IPv4 Addresses and Netmasks for a single physical interface. (5471)
Features and Resolved Issues
RTX64 3.2 includes new functionality and resolves a number of previously reported issues. See the product Release Notes for a full list of new features and resolved issues.
- Resolves an issue regarding the RTSS processor cache becoming invalid, causing page faults or other exceptions. (5647)
Tools and Utilities
- Allows for more advanced configuration of the RT-TCP/IP Stack in the RTX64 Control panel through new options on the Configure RT-TCP/IP Stack Behavior page:
- Setting of the time-out on IP fragmentation.
- Setting of the maximum number of ARP entries allowed for the RT-TCP/IP Stack.
- You can now configure multiple IPv4 Address/Netmask pairings in the RTX64 Control Panel on the Manage Interfaces and Filters page. (5471)
- Resolves an issue regarding the RTX64 Analyzer not outputing the installed extensions for Visual Studio 2017. (5616)
- Resolves an issue regarding the RTX64 Analyzer not detecting Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. (5617)
- Resolves an issue regarding the RTX64 Control Panel not displaying the correct status of the RT-TCP/IP Stack when the Subsystem was started by running an application. (5708)
RT-TCP/IP Stack and Drivers
- Incorporates the RTX64 Intel PCH Network Interface (RtIPCH) driver, which provides support for the Intel i219 Network Interface Cards (NICs), as well as updated support for several Intel ICH8, ICH9, ICH10, and PCH controllers. This driver was previously released as a BETA on the IntervalZero Support site.
- Resolves an issue regarding several Realtek device entries were missing from the RTX64 driver list and INF file. (5596, 5597)
- Resolves an issue regarding RtssPing not working with the Intel 82579LM Network Interface Card on certain systems. (5163)
- Resolves an issue regarding the timeout interval in select being incorrect. (3988)
- Resolves an issue regarding changing the Link Status Thread Priority to a nonzero value which caused RtE1000 NICs to not initialize properly. (5226)
- Adds device friendly names to the IP configuration messages printed to the Server Console. (5669)
SDK Sample and Driver Source
- Resolves an issue regarding the RtI10GB driver source building with a warning. (5437)
- Resolves an issue regarding the RtRtl8168 driver source missing several header files, which prevented the project from being built. (5735)
- Adds new options to the RtTcpipClient and RtTcpipServer samples to support multiple IPv4 addresses. (5600)
Activation & Licensing
The IntervalZero product licensing system allows for flexibility in how features are activated and deployed. Please click here for an overview of IntervalZero product licensing.
For additional information on deployment, please refer to the RTX64 Deployment Guide.
RTX64 3.2 is available beginning June 16, 2017 through Partners and by contacting Sales: email@example.com or (781) 996-4481.
We look forward to any comments and feedback. If you have any recommendations, or wish to suggest any product enhancements, please contact Product Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org.