Ready for Nuremberg in November? See You at SPS IPC Drives 2017
As school starts, the weather cools, and we start to look ahead to the holidays, there is only one thing on the mind of anyone in the electric automation industry: SPS IPC Drives is almost upon us!
SPS is one of our favorite events of the year, and this year is no different. From November 28-30, 2017, thought leaders, innovative organizations, and vendors from around the world will gather in Nuremberg, Germany for Europe’s leading exhibition on electric automation. We can’t wait to catch up with our clients and partners as well as meet new faces interested in machine automation and more.
This year, we’re excited to demonstrate and discuss the latest and greatest additions to our full line of products. We will be demoing both IntervalZero and KINGSTAR technology at our booth, located in Hall 3, Booth 202, throughout the show.
Stop by to see all of the components of the platform in action:
- IntervalZero RTX64, the foundation of the KINGSTAR platform, replaces FPGAs and DSPs by transforming Windows into a real-time OS (RTOS), reducing development costs and significantly improving the quality of embedded systems.
- KINGSTAR Soft Motion provides an integrated environment for consolidated, inexpensive and scalable motion control. Soft Motion runs directly on the PC, uses the NIC card for I/O, and uses the powerful EtherCAT protocol for freedom from proprietary and costly hardware.
- KINGSTAR Fieldbus powered by EtherCAT exposes the real-time interface that allows engineers to integrate their own motion control algorithms or software with an EtherCAT network, providing highly customizable motion control and machine vision with precision performance at an affordable price.
- KINGSTAR Software PLC delivers application management and deployment that enables complete and consolidated control of assembly lines and machinery.
- KINGSTAR Machine Vision allows engineers to build interactive applications and functions for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display, and archiving on GigE Vision® and other camera devices.
Come to Booth 202 in Hall 3 to say hello, get to know the team, ask questions and learn more about how technology from KINGSTAR and IntervalZero can benefit your business. SPS is always a can’t-miss event and we’re already looking forward to it. See you there!